1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

help me wake up! really!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thehangingmist, Apr 26, 2010.

1. so i slept around midnight last night and i slept the whole night and now its 8pm and i have been sleeping the whole day. i get up to have food and i checked my email for a bit along with some talkbass but i have been sleeping the whole day! am still so sleepy that i havent worked a bit the whole day, my head is totally dizzy right now and i can just fall asleep any moment i close my eyes:confused:
    its feeling like someone gave me a strong sleepy med or something but i know i had nothing like it. i have just been sleeping for the last 20 hours and i cant get myself to stop feeling like this. i even took a damn shower! while i was in shower i could have fallen asleep in there had the soap not gone in my eyes:eek:
    :help:

2. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    Eat something, drink more and go the doctor.

One thing you can be sure of though...

not-lupus.

3. have been eating and drinking water! mr lupus does not help:atoz:

4. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    Then to the doctor you should go. Constant tiredness is a symptom of many things afaik.

5. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    "I thought I had mono for a year...turns out, I was just really bored."

6. Have kids- you'll soon realize the human body does not need any sleep. :)

7. lol playing some slap bass really loud helped! so did turning on all the lights in the house, i can get started with my project now

8. Also- get old & have a nice anxiety attack! Woke me up at 3 this morning. Got up, TB'ed awhile & crashed at 4 something. Bolted out of bed at 6:30 sharp- I fully intend to pass out around 10...
    What's your project?

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Snap out of it. You're beginning to sound like Fassa.

10. :meh:
    I don't smell vom or baltant attention ho'ing- I am a bit congested though...

11. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    This thread is a not so veiled attempt at bragging about t playing pile driving heavy slap bass.

12. i have to submit a research report, my topic is about illegal music downloading, piracy, awareness, its ethics, yada dada. i've chosen survey as my tool. basically its to find out if people around here to find out if people do really know that they are stealing music, and if they do why is it so? because a lot of music here is just not available for you to buy. i mean i want to get a parliament album? nope cant buy it anywhere, so what do i do, i download it! itunes and all doesnt work here :meh:

13. Itunes doesn't work in India? That is a huge market.

lowsound

14. groooooove

groooooove Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    ..did you take acid yesturday? that's the most reasonable explanation for sleeping for 20 hours..

did you try..coffee..?

or of course, if you wanna be real macho about drinking a stimulant, get into yerba matte, as i've mentioned in the energy drink thread from a while back..

15. thats so cool! am sounding like fassa and her shergold! :ninja:

yep! last time i checked you couldnt buy anything!

acid, nope! the kind of regular coffee i have here is what i have two teaspoons of before going to sleep :eek: along with cold milk and sugar though

16. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    So here is why you are sleeping. You're procrastinating. Get to work.

17. maybe you are right, or i gotta look for someone who will do it for me ;)

18. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Eat a sandwich, then take some amphetemines.

19. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    COFFEE.

Speaking of which... back in a minute!