1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help me with a new rig.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fatgoogle, Sep 28, 2008.

1. fatgoogle

fatgoogle

Jun 15, 2008
    So im needing a new rig. i have to stop borrowing peoples amps as my fender rumble doesnt cut it atall. So im looking to make a rack mount rig.
    I have some ideas but i still want some help as im not sure ho o put it all together.

So a BBe max preamplifier and run this into a tapco juice 800. So then i would really like to add an ampeg svp pro if i can find one. Can i hook this from the di to the input off the svp. Also a korg dt something tuner from the tuner out of the svp. Im presuming that i can plug the bbe main out into the tapco input 1 and the svp into the input 2.

Then For cabs i was thinking i was thinking a swr goliath 2 4 ohm. i would use this for jamming and pratising. And for gigs to add low end two 8 ohm ampeg 15e's.

Hopefully il be able to find alot of this second hand and of ebay and will collect it up slowly.
    So what do you al think hope its not confusing. I reckon 800 watts will be enough for medium sized gigs and outside stuff.
    Thanks

Sam :)

Edit: Rather can you tell me improvments things i could change is it a good idea.....?