Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

help me !!!

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by meobeo83, Jun 11, 2003.

1. meobeo83

meobeo83

Apr 26, 2003
    Bangalore India
    sorry because my bad grammar !!!
    I wanna buy an Ebook about " how to play guitar bass " . someone can give me titles and links. thanks .

2. CS

CS

Dec 11, 1999
    UK
  3. meobeo83

meobeo83

Apr 26, 2003
    Bangalore India
    this is a great forum. thanks!!!

4. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Done.

EDIT: Maybe Technique would have been a better choice?

5. meobeo83

meobeo83

Apr 26, 2003
    Bangalore India
    Sorry again, i want to download bass instructor video on internet ! any one can help me? i need some links , plz !!!

6. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    I don't think you're going to find any video's ripped on teh internet, I don't think there's much demand for that. However, a couple years ago I did find a Billy Sheehan and Stu Hamm video at my local public library, believe it or not. Of course they we're VHS, so now I have a copy ;)

Other than that you may want to read some of the other threads for links to sites online that have plenty of bass guitar and general music instruction for free.

7. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Great suggestion Whore,

Odds are if your library doesnt have one, theres another somewhere that does and they will put your request in and you'll be on the waiting list to get it.

8. meobeo83

meobeo83

Apr 26, 2003
    Bangalore India
    i living in india now , so i haven't got a change to have an instruction book / video. i really want to have :( but it seem imposible !!

9. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    You could try to get something from eBay, but I know a lot of merchants are wary to ship stuff overseas right now. I think your best bet is to scour the web for as many free lessons as you can. Search the threads here for some good links.