1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help my band play at Bonnaroo Music Festival (and get a free mp3)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jiimy, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Jiimy

Jiimy

Mar 3, 2002
    Athens AL, USA
    Hey guys, I am in a band that is in the running for a spot in the Bonnaroo Music Festival this June and I was hoping you guys might want to check out my band's music and simultaneously help us get a spot on the festival's lineup.

Bonnaroo: Road to Roo - The Bandar-Log

Go to that link and you can download a free mp3 of a song off our upcoming album that isn't released yet.

At the very least, even if we don't win, I hope you guys will check out our music and maybe tell me what you think?

Thanks fellow bassists.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Sorry man, but I tried. I don't use facebook.

-Mike

3. Jiimy

Jiimy

Mar 3, 2002
    Athens AL, USA
    Thanks for trying though man, did it at least give you the ability to listen to the song? If not that really sucks.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Yes, I gave it a listen. I like the guitar tone at the beginning and your bass line is well beyond my skills.

-Mike

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2021