It's a Dean Metal Man 2A V, with active electronics. A few days ago it started crapping out when turned up loud or with too much bass which is what usually what happens when the battery is just about drained so I thought that was all that was to it. Today I picked up some new batteries and gave that a try and nothing, I tried 3 different batteries so it wasn't just a bad battery. One time the jack came loose and I twisted off a wire so I checked that and pretty much all the wires to make sure that wasn't the problem but I didn't find any damaged or broken wires. Anyone have any Ideas what my problem could be?