Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help on a Dunlop DC-Brick

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by purplegecko97, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Hey guys, gotta question...

After years of throwing away money on batteries for pedals I've finally decided to suck it up and invest in a multi-tap. I've decided on the Dunlop DC-Brick (pretty much arbitrarily though so if anyone has any other suggestions please don't hesitate).

Anyway, forgive my ignorance but do these things come with power cables to connect to your pedals? I don't have any power supplies for my pedals (aside from the trusty 9-volt) so I'm not sure if I need they're power supplies to connect to the brick or the will the brick have its own cords with it to connect up to my pedals.
    It doesn't make much sense to still have to buy power supplies to connect to the power supply but you never know.

Thanks for your help :)

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  3. Hmm, hadn't seen that one yet.

That is a lot cheaper.

THanks man!

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    No problem! I've used one for a long time now, it's held up perfectly.

5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I have one, and yes, it comes with a buch of cables. Voodoo labs also makes a nice one, but it's even more expensive -but- I could tell some difference. It's a bit of splitting hairs though, when you start really digging into power supplies too much.