1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help on picking a delay pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ben1787, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ben1787

ben1787

Sep 21, 2008
    I don't want anything to expensive looking to spend less than £60 new or second hand.

So what do people like?

2. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Well, I like the Maxon AD-999, but you said under sixty quid, so I don't know...

If you give it another month or so, though, the exchange rate will skyrocket enough that you'll probably be able to get one for that price :D

3. JoshC

JoshC

Nov 19, 2006
    Lancaster, PA
    I am a fan of the Boss delays. With the release of the DD-7 you can pick up any of the older DD's for pretty cheap. I am using a DD-5 and really like it.

4. derelicte

derelicte

Dec 25, 2007
    NJ/NYC
    carbon copy

5. crapusername

crapusername

Sep 26, 2005
    North Kent.UK
    endorsing artist: Dean guitars, Marshall , Rotosound strings
    the echohead retails at £65, so even at that price, it's only just over your budget!

seriously great pedal though!

6. ben1787

ben1787

Sep 21, 2008
    cool I'll look into the echo head. One that I have been looking at is #1 echo by electro harmonix anyone got any feedback on that?

7. 4StringsEnough

4StringsEnough

Mar 9, 2008
    The new Modtone pedals are getting great reviews. I've picked up the Aqua Chorus and it works great on bass. The Vintage Analog Delay is £59.95. Different pedal from the Echohead so depends what you want - Analog vs Digital.