1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help Please: acoustic 370 bass head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by garmenteros, Sep 21, 2008.

1. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    I just got this vintage made in USA acoustic 370 bass head pretty much free in a pawn shop along with a boogie gui**** amp.

Anyways I need info regarding this amp... the two speaker outputs on the back... impedance... info regarding how to use the two monitor jacks on the back... maybe someone here has a manual, schematics? What are the boost switches on the front for...? They seem like really weird effect s but I couldnt use them...

Anyways I plugged the acoustic into my Powerhouse 1000 and was blown away by the power. Better sounding than an 800rb and simpler.... and a hell of a lot more power.

I'll post pics later, but its in pretty neat condition... some non original knobs tho.

2. bottomend!

bottomend!

Oct 23, 2007
    here
    There are no "boost" switches on the front. Are you sure you have a 370 and not a 320?

3. HOOLIGAN

HOOLIGAN

Dec 21, 2007
    Cowtown, USA
    Perhaps he's referring to the "bright" switch on the 370-