1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help Please, Can't Access One of the Forums

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Chester99, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Chester99

Chester99

Apr 29, 2010
    South Florida
    I am able to access all the forums except one, the "Praise and Worship Bassists Club." Thing is, I used to be able to until a month ago. All that shows up now is a blank screen. All other forums are OK. Anybody have any info. that may help? Thanks.

2. Rocker949

Rocker949

Apr 20, 2005
    I didn't even know there was a praise and worship forum. I've never seen one. Of course there are all kinds of clubs, but I've never seen a forum by that name.

3. pica

pica Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Michigan
    I've never seen one either :confused: Maybe your talking about a thread, not a forum.

4. I've seen it, or one very like it, plenty of times.

5. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    I think you guys are confusing threads as forums. The is a Praise & Worship Club thread, but as far as I know, there isn't a seperate sub-forum for it.

6. Rocker949

Rocker949

Apr 20, 2005
    That's right; there is a big difference between a forum and a thread. I don't know why anyone would be denied access to a thread, though, unless it has been closed.

7. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    It may have been moved to the lounge that only supporting members can access.

8. That's it. Thread, not forum.

9. Samsound

Samsound

Sep 28, 2010
    I think it's one of those 'you have to believe it BEFORE you see it things..."
    :D :D

10. Chester99

Chester99

Apr 29, 2010
    South Florida
    It is a thread, not a forum. My bad. I will check the lounge, thanks.