HELP please if anybody has the time

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Meddick0_0, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Meddick0_0

Meddick0_0

Feb 25, 2008
    Hi to all :)
    I need some advice on a bass if anyone can help :help: I've found a really good deal on an Ibanez BTB 305 FM at £255 ((Around $510 American)) I just need to know whether A - it's actually a decent bass because I haven't demo'd it and can't find much in terms of video reviews online and B - it's good for the price.
    If you need to take a look at it here's a link - http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/75467

If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated and I'd be forever ((Or maybe just a bit less than forever)) in debt!

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    The price is pretty good (assuming its new) and Ibanez generally make a competative product at the lower price points, but the most important thing is whether or not it feels "right" in your hands. THere are a lot of quality budget basses out there (Yamaha, Squier, SX etc) and they are all good value if its the right bass for you. If you like it, then what does it matter if you pay a little bit more (or less) than what you could have got it for?

3. Meddick0_0

Meddick0_0

Feb 25, 2008
    Thats a fair point there. Well I already have one Ibanez so I know It's likely I'll like the feel and the tone, so I think I might just go for it :)
    Thanks for the help!

4. thycrusader

thycrusader

Apr 21, 2008
    I say definitely go for it. I had a chance to play that particular model at GC a while back when buying my second bass. It was a a joy to play. Good luck.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021