1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

help please

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by missy51633, Nov 22, 2003.

1. missy51633

missy51633

Oct 20, 2003
    vincennes
    :bawl: i have to play joan jett songs 2 tonight and i really need the bass tabs to do them 2 is i love rock and roll and the other is bad reputation,
    i know they are on here somewhere BUT i cant find them and i've been to about 15 sites lookingfor them i know they are not hard but i want to do them right and i do not know how the song goes.....i am not singing them ,,so i need the tabs
    any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    missy51633

2. "I don't give a damn about my bad reputation!"

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Also, in the future, when you have a tab request, post it in the tab forum. :)

4. missy51633

missy51633

Oct 20, 2003
    vincennes
    i really appreciate it for the link boy you sure saved my nite thanks again :bassist: :bassist: ;)

5. missy51633

missy51633

Oct 20, 2003
    vincennes
    :cool: thanks for telling me to post on the tab forum but i'm so newq tothe board that i have to look for the tab forum and sometimes i cant find it,,,i will now for i've put it in my favorites
    thanks all for your help
    missy51633

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    No problem missy,

If you go to the Bass Guitar [BG] main menu, all the forums will be shown. Also, the pull down menu at the bottom of all the forums and threads shows everywhere you can go on talkbass.

//Martha Stuart Voice on

It's a good thing.

//Martha Stuart Voice off.

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    P.S. Good luck with your gig! :bassist: