1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help! Rack for LH500?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Orpheus55, Jun 20, 2014.

1. I'm considering the Hartke LH500 to match my Avatar 210 Neo; question is about rack size. It's pretty big,(19 x 14.5 x 3.25) so I don't see the SKB or Gator shallow racks working. I'm thinking the 2-space SKB full size roto-case (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/skb-2u-space-roto-molded-rack). The amp vents in front and has the fan in back, so I'm thinking 2-spacve should be enough. Can anyone suggest what works for them, or if I should even both with a rack at all (as it is, it will take up most of the surface area of the Avatar 210).

2. Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  3. After reading all of the threads, I still cannot tell which rack would be best for the HL500. The Gator GR-2S - 2U (shallow) might be half an inch too small? I had this rack once before, but for a GK700RB II. I don' t plan on carrying cables in the rack itself. Suggestions?

4. jjk2007

jjk2007 Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Endorsing Artist: DNA
    I used to have my LH1000 in one of the shallow 2 space Gator cases. Worked great.

5. Thank you! I did find your post asking the same question and was wondering how it turned out. Great news for all others who might be wondering.

jjk2007 likes this.