Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help Rocco- Win a Lakland

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by adrian garcia, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Rocco Prestia is one of my bass heroes- i think many of us share that feeling. i have met and hung with Rocco on several ocassions, he has always been warm and very friendly to me. I suspect he's that way to most people. Rocco needs a liver, I think we have all heard by now. What I am compelled to do and I have contacted his fund, is the following:
    If you contribute $50 or more DIRECTLY to Rocco's fund, I have proposed that they enter your name into a drawing in which the giveaway will be a new Lakland 55-01 bass supplied by access-bass.
    I await reply from the people at Rocco's fund, but they issued a challenge and I'm willing to contribute in this manner.. so if you give $50 or more, you could win a shiny new smokin' Lakland 55-01.. courtesy of access-bass.com - we owe a lot to Rocco, let's show what we as bass brothers are made of and help him get a liver.. what do you say??? We have lost too many greats recently, we need Rocco here to keep funking us all up!!! any questions- please email me at info@access-bass.com - peace!!!

http://www.francisroccoprestia.com/
    that is the link to Rocco's fund- save a receipt and send it to Access-Bass 7956 W Quail Ave Las Vegas, NV 89113

2. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    theres already an existing thread about helping Rocco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.