1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Help Rocco- Win a Lakland

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by adrian garcia, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Rocco Prestia is one of my bass heroes- i think many of us share that feeling. i have met and hung with Rocco on several ocassions, he has always been warm and very friendly to me. I suspect he's that way to most people. Rocco needs a liver, I think we have all heard by now. What I am compelled to do and I have contacted his fund, is the following:
    If you contribute $50 or more DIRECTLY to Rocco's fund, I have proposed that they enter your name into a drawing in which the giveaway will be a new Lakland 55-01 bass supplied by access-bass.
    I await reply from the people at Rocco's fund, but they issued a challenge and I'm willing to contribute in this manner.. so if you give $50 or more, you could win a shiny new smokin' Lakland 55-01.. courtesy of access-bass.com - we owe a lot to Rocco, let's show what we as bass brothers are made of and help him get a liver.. what do you say??? We have lost too many greats recently, we need Rocco here to keep funking us all up!!! any questions- please email me at info@access-bass.com - peace!!!

http://www.francisroccoprestia.com/
    that is the link to Rocco's fund- save a receipt and send it to Access-Bass 7956 W Quail Ave Las Vegas, NV 89113

2. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    theres already an existing thread about helping Rocco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.