Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help!!! Tuner s screwed on my bp200

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassist 4 life, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Hey , I have a digitech BP200 mutlti effect processor, and there is something wrong with the tuner, I have no idea hwo to adjust this thing, ok, here is what it says when i turn the knob
    A=440
    A-Ab
    A=G
    A=Gb

When i put it on A=Gb every not i play is marked as Bb, when its on A=440 every not ei play is a G, i forgot what the rest say...

Help Please!!

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Patience young grasshopper. Posting every two hours won't get you an answer while most of America is asleep.

Your best bet would be to contact the fine folks at Digitech I believe.

3. Oh I am sorry, I dont live in America, the time here is different hehe, i will contact digitech.

4. LA

LA

Oct 17, 2001
    Michigan
    This is directly from the Digitech BP200 Manual:

1.Press and hold both foot switches until TUNER appears in the display.
    2.Begin playing and the note appears in the display. The Matrix LED’s indicate whether the note is sharp (red LED’s lit above the green CABINET-GATE LED ) or flat (red
    LED’s lit below the green CABINET-GATE LED). When the note is in tune,only the green CABINET-GATE LED is lit.
    3.Press the SELECT button to select the tuning reference (A=440,A=Ab,A=G,A=Gb)
    4.Rotate the AMP TYPE,GAIN,and MASTER LEVEL knobs to change the tuning reference in semitone steps. This setting is maintained until changed by the user or a
    factory reset is performed.