1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help, which pedal on my board is safe for 18 volts?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ampegfuzz, May 26, 2012.

1. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    If any :)

I'm finishing up my board for tonight's gig and was wondering if it is safe for any of these pedals to operate at 18v. Chain is R to L: 250, Bluebeard, 90, mammoth, tuner. Are any of these pedals ok for 18v? As you can see its powered by a ISO5 and I ran out of spots :)

3af71ef0.gif

2. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I dont think so, but if you have an extra barrel to barrel power supply cable laying around, you can always plug it into the power out of the tuner and use it to power one of the pedals.

Ps. Those are some extreme Bluebeard settings!

3. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    Those might of got turned a bit it the shuffle this morning when I was rearranging the board...... Or did they?????? ;)

4. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    Well the WM is being powered by the Korg, we'll see how it all goes at the gig. All is working thru the bench amp right now. I hope all is good tonight.