Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help with a cruel prank

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bardolph, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Bardolph

Bardolph

Jul 28, 2002
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Warning: This is a somewhat crude topic involving laxative.

A few of my friends and I are all hanging out tomorrow night. One of them is known for the cruel pranks he likes to play on us, so we want to get him back with some laxative. It won't be completely inhumane because we'll be at my house all night and he'll have easy bathroom access. I was thinking of making a batch of muffins or something and "specializing" the one he gets. Now we don't want to make him terribly ill, we just want to send him on a lengthy bathroom voyage. I don't know much about laxatives or if there are bad effects (other than diarrhea) from taking it when you don't need it. Have any of you ever laxative pranked somebody? How much should we slip him and what kind?

2. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Don't do it. :scowl: You are stooping to his level. These things can escalate until someone gets really hurt.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I pray to God that you don't give him whatever it was I had to take before I had a colonoscopy. It was straight outta Dumb and Dumber. I'd say the good ole' Ex Lax. They make it in chocolate flavored, ya know. Make something with chocolate in it and mix it in.

brad cook

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Just punch him in the face, tell him why and get on with your night.

5. Bardolph

Bardolph

Jul 28, 2002
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Nah, these aren't the type of pranks that are out of anger and bloodlust. We're all good friends and understand that we like to be cruel to eachother. We all have common sense and would know not to do something harmful.

6. I think I'll have to remember this prank :D

7. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    Hey, look on the bright side, at least he's not mixing Laxatives AND sleeping pills. :eek:

8. ((ZASDER))

((ZASDER))

Feb 26, 2005
    Buffalo NY
  9. Bardolph

Bardolph

Jul 28, 2002
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Wow, now that would be mean.

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Yeah, but ya gotta watch they *can* easily escilate to extremes...With that being said
    You're idea is a good one, buuuuut, there's better :bag:. To just make it a little better, make sure there's no toilet paper, or something along those lines. If you need fun prank suggestions... PM me...

Ray

11. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    The voice of reason!

12. just remember to MARK the one you give him with something that's subtle, yet a reminder, like blue berries.

13. Josh Ryan

Mar 24, 2001
    I am the practical one, in my circle anyway.

14. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    And you can top it off with one of my old college pranks, VASOLINE ON THE TOILET SEAT. Never did it with the laxitives, that could be loads of fun, keep you entertained for hours.

15. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Same. You know this is true when you have to utter the phrase "No more tires! You've slashed enough for tonight!" Or, "Stop breaking empties over your head!"

If you have to utter both phrases in under a minute, you're running with the wrong crowd.

...Yes, I did.

16. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    If there is no toilet paper, also make sure to remove the shower curtains, towels, magazines, or anything else he might use as a substitute.

17. Only

Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    Man, with friends like that, who needs enemas?

:bag:

18. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

My little sister has Spina Bifida, and she has had her share of enemas... She said that to the doctor... it gave him a chuckle.

19. Josh Ryan

Mar 24, 2001
    Yep. Ever find yourself saying..."but that will hurt YOU a lot more, don't you think?!" to certain people. I have.

20. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    There's always walls and counter-tops. He could always just get in the shower and go bidet style.

brad cook