1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Help with a Micro Qtron.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by J. Crawford, Apr 27, 2009.

1. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    I just got a Micro Qtron, and bought a power supply. It has power, yet whenever pushed on the light comes on, but everything goes mute.

Am I missing something? Help ASAP!

2. I belive it's true bypass so are you getting sound when you don't turn it on?

3. Sounds to me like your pedal is bad. It is true bypass so when it is off, the signal goes straight from input to output but when you engage your pedal it runs through the circuitry and dies somewhere in there.

I think you could get it repaired, but I am not certain if the cost/benefit ratio is any good.

Sorry

EDIT::: I hope McHaven is right.

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Jordasch, check your PMs.

This is my old pedal, it did it to me once. It has to do with the input jack. The plug sometimes has to be positioned a certain way, but once it gets there it stays there.

My electronics guy had checked it all out in the past and saw nothing wrong regarding the switch or circuitboard.

5. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Thanks guys.

As Mick said, he PM'd me. The pedal is fine, but it needs adjusted on occasion. No biggie. Its worth it!