1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Help With a Part of a Tuning Machine

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Loki182, Jan 22, 2013.

  1. Loki182

    Loki182 Soundtrack '96

    May 13, 2009
    Columbus Ohio
    Can someone help me find a replacement for this part? What is it called? It's the washer around the peg that adds support. Do I have to buy an entirely new machine? Thanks.


    Attached Files:

  2. dtripoli


    Aug 15, 2010
    Ebay has them. I've seen that at Guitar Center a time or two
  3. Loki182

    Loki182 Soundtrack '96

    May 13, 2009
    Columbus Ohio
    THANKS! anyone know what size bushings the OLP Machines use?
  4. Pilgrim

    Pilgrim Supporting Member

    Also called ferrules. basspartsonline also carries them. You may have to measure to get a fit - do NOT force an oversized one into that hole or you will split the wood.