1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Help with "Dear Prudence"

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by supergreg, May 30, 2002.

1. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    I need some serious help with "Dear Prudence" by the Beatles. Now first of all I dont want you to think of me as someone who just came on here to get help so that I didnt have to do it myself. I have been working on it for quite sometime and just cant seem to get it right. I also dont want to resort to getting a tab.

All I need is the part where he is singing " The sun is up, the sky is blue, its beutiful and so are you." If anyone would like to help me with this I would appreciate it.
    Thanks

2. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    I'm pretty sure there is a book that has all Beatle tunes (even covers) written out with all parts, so it should be pretty easy to find the sheet music on the net. ;)

3. Hilly

Hilly

Jan 10, 2002
    Ipswich, UK
    There certainly is! I'll try and post when I get home and can look at it.

4. G/
    D/ 7---0-12-10---0-10-|9---0-9-8---0-8-|7---0-12-10---5-4-|etc.
    A/
    E/

5. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Thanks guys. I was kind of down that I had to get help for this. I havent needed help learning a song in a while. Ill try to pick up that beatles song book!

6. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Doh. I just figured out why I couldnt figure it out. It was an octive to high.