1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

help with essay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by David A. Davis, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Hey guys,
    need some help. I've got an essay to write on compare and constast. I thought a good subject would be two bassists. Something like Victor Wooten to Donald Dunn. List 3 comparisons to the two, in other words , what makes them alike. And then list 3 things that make them different. Please keep the items pertaining to style of playing, technique etc. Serious input is appreciated.

2. ByF

ByF

May 19, 2009
    Is this what passes for research these days?

Ed

3. I've pretty much got the essay done. I was just curious what other "bass players" point of views were. Maybe a point of view that I hadn't considered. Not really as much research as it is for myself.

4. Then why did you say "need some help with a paper" and not "just wrote a paper and wondered what you thought of my conclusions"?
    The point of doing work is for YOU to do the work.

5. I posted this last night. Since then, I have written a rough draft, and I am almost done with my finished draft. I'm not looking for someone to write my paper, I can handle that. Just looking for a players perspective.

6. You are asking for quite a lot. With out reading what you have it's hard to make suggestions. As a newcomer to the forum I have notices it does get a little feisty here.

Move on and good luck on the paper.

7. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    You could always compare and contrast "rosewood vs maple" or "Precision vs Jazz"....there is tons of research, opinions, etc. readily available right here on TB.