Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help with government stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ARA punk, Sep 25, 2002.

1. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I need to find a copy of the US and North Carolina constitutions. If anyone can help me w/ this it would be greatly appreciated. For our student legislature program i'm in, my partner and I have to propose a bill or amendment and my partner and I are wanting to make an amendment to the NC constitution that would allow us to succed from the Union if we felt like the government was treating our state unfairly. This idea should spark alot of debate and controversy (guaranteing it'll get into the "bills to debate" booK). But we need to know what references there are to this in the US and NC constitution. If anyone could point me to an online copy i'd appreciate it. peace.

2. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    haha. I've never seen it in writing i dont believe. Just heard it spoken. Thanks alot.

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Click heyah

Come on, dude. I typed "North Carolina Constitution" into Google, and it was like the third link down. You just aren't tryin'. ;)

4. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    "You just need to apply yourself"

;)

5. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    This is cool - someone gets to propose a change to the constitution but can't find it - :D :D :D