Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

HELP with Guitar Pro 4

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by hitman9696, Feb 18, 2003.

1. I've just got my hands on the latest Guitar Pro. However, I can't run any ".gp4" files, because:

You don't use the lastest version! You can download the latest version at the same address of the previous version (see your email registration to know the url)

Well, my problem is that I "deleted" ;) my email registration and can't "remember" ;) the url.

So please, if anyone knows the address, I'd be more than greatful if you can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    for the site? it's www.guitar-pro.com

If it's... anything else... I really don't know. Is 4.0 any cooler?

3. 4.0 is a little better not too much of an improvement.. I don't really care tho just so long as I can get tablature... :bassist:

4. The problem with Version 4 is that it has many versions. You can't open tabs made with version 4.0.6 with my verson (4.0.3).

What I need is the sercret web address that let's you download the updated versions.

So If anyone can help me out, I'll be very thankful.

5. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    I'd email their tech support - they'll probably have a record of your registration ;)

Wulf :D

6. So, like, no one can give me the URL?

If not, then I understand. I'll have to stick with GP3. I just like to have latest version, that's all.