1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help with korg pandora px5d

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Shappo, May 10, 2010.

1. Shappo

Shappo

Apr 28, 2010
    Hi there everyone :)

My px5d just came in through the mail today, this is what it is to be precise: http://www.korg.com/Product.aspx?pd=290

What I would like to do... is to be able to play my bass through my amp. But play the drum patterns through a set of logitech speakers.

What i'm also having trouble with is recording with the usb. It records clearly and sounds perfect, but everything is played through my bass amp which gives me a sort of delay sound (not on the recording though). My bass amp actually acts as my computer speaks when I plug it via usb.

I just kind of want my bass amp to amplify what the bass is playing, nothing else. No playback recordings or drum patterns. Just my bass guitar itself. And for any other sounds the other speakers I got can play them.

If you go to the link it has all the imputs there. I also got some kind of contraption in the box, it is a 3.5mm jack to a Red and a White output. Any ideas?

I'm clueless, please suggest me something :)

2. T. Alan Smith

T. Alan Smith Guest

Sep 9, 2001
    How do you have the audio routed? Looks as though there's only one stereo output. Are they(the bass & drums) both routed stereo to the output?

3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

Plug your bass straight into the amp and the Korg in the tuner output of effect out of your amp.
    Then output from Korg into Logitech speakers.