1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Help with my Palm Zire 71

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by superbassman2000, May 14, 2006.

1. Hello All!

so I've got this one video clip that i put on my palm zire, and it was converted to a PDB file. Now i want to get it off, and i don't know how!

It originally was a mov file, and i can get it off the zire, but it retains the pdb extension...can anyone help?
    I still have the file on the zire, in case i need to start over...anyone have any tips?

2. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I got lost somewhere in the middle but I think you wanted to delete a file from your Zire?

Home screen>context menu>delete...?

3. no, sorry...just tired...

basically i have a bass solo clip on my palm zire 71, and i want to copy that file to my hard drive. It used to be a quicktime file, but it was converted to the palm-friendly .PDB format.
    Right now i want to copy that clip back onto my computer (it got deleted a while ago by accident).
    I did find a program to copy that file back onto my computer, however, its still in the PDB format...i need to to be MOV

see my problem?

4. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    PDB... is that a Kinoma file?

I never really fooled around with it but maybe Kinoma's desktop app can do it for you.

But I coulda sworn PDB is a database file.:confused:

5. i thought it was too...

and yes, i can actually play it in kinoma, and i don't know how that happened :D

6. bump..anyone else have any ideas? :)