help with new bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ryder69, Jul 6, 2003.

1. ryder69

Jun 7, 2003
    well starters I am looking for a new bass obviously and I have narrowed it down to 2 bass's it is between the Ibanez 300dx (soundgear) and the Cort Curbow from rondo music. havent heard to many things bout cort but from what i have heard it seems to be a great bass
  2. if ur lookin for a starter bass without spendin some cash then go for the cort. i have a cort that i used as a starter and for the price it was well worth it. i got mine for around $100 at musicworld. i just got an ibanez sr480 and its a great bass if ur lookin for more of an intermediate bass. the 300dx is a great model for a starter but alittle more costly than the court.
  3. If you are looking to spend little money, check the SX basses at Rondo music, they are very well spoken of around here!

I think they average $100-200.
    Then you could pickup a Peavey Microbass amp for around $40-60.. If ya got money left over dump some new pups in that SX.. mmhmm!

4. slappin some new pups and an aguilair onboard pre amp would kick some ass.....
  5. ryder69

Jun 7, 2003
    how about between a Ibanez soundgear and the esp 204/(or)104??
  6. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    go for the court curbow!!
    they are so much fun to play! and they would have the best electronics (barts)
    that s what i'd do!