Help with some standard notation here

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by LiquidMidnight, May 28, 2002.

1. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I didn't put this in general instrustion because it's not really a question about "reading" music, but if you think it should go there mods, I understand. ;)

Anyways, I went to and printed out the Bach Prelude Cello Suite in G major. Only problem is, when I printed it out, half of the legers are missing in measures 25-27. I thought "No big deal, it's just probaly my printer deciding to screw up in the middle of printing, when I get to that part, I'll just print it out again". Well, I finally made it to bar 25 and I went back to libster to print it out again, but unfornatley, it wasn't my printer. It's like that on the webpage. I assume that the transfer to cyber space cut off the bottom 2 or 3 legers of those measures.

All of the notes are there, it's just that only half of the staff is there, so I have no idea what the notes are that fall in the part of the staff that got cut off. I was wondering what I could do about that. I really want to finish learning this piece but I don't want to quit because of 3 measures. I was thinking of butting a full staff up against this one, and drawing the missing legers in, but I'm afriad I might not get it straight enough. Anyone know any other websites with this piece, or does anyone know the notes for measures 25-27. Does anyone have any ideas on how for me to figure out these couple of measures? Any help is appreciated.
  2. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    You are truly the Jazzbo of Jazzbo's. ;)

Thanks. :)
  3. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Ain't no thang.