1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

help with svt-cl problem... any pictures of preamp guts out there?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by photoresistor, Mar 17, 2008.

1. hey guys, im trying to figure out a little problem i have with my svt-cl... what i believe to be midrange coil has all but fallen off the circuit board (its only attached by one lead). i would like to try and see if i could simply reattach this myself but i dont know which lead goes where. does this part correspond to the midrange selector switch or is it something else?

does anyone have any pictures of underneath the hood of their svt-cl or maybe a similar svt variant (in the preamp compartment)? or would anyone mind snapping a couple photos if they have a chance? (you just have to unscrew the four screws on the top of the amp and it slides right out in plain view.) once i get new batteries for my camera i'll snap a picture of the problem..

if anyone could help me out id really appreciate it! thanks!

-dan

2. okay i took a couple pictures of the coil that needs to be reattached to the board...

its a little to the right of the middle of the amp... the bronze coil:
    [​IMG]

there are four leads that are supposed to be attached to the coil... only one is currently.
    [​IMG]

im hoping i could just find out by looking at a picture of someone else's to see which lead goes where on the coil. any help?