help with wiring rack

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Phat Ham, Feb 25, 2002.

  1. Phat Ham

    Phat Ham

    Feb 13, 2000
    I just bought an FMR audio RNC, and am ordering the rackmount kit that funk logic makes for it. I want to put an input jack on the empty side of the rackmount kit that leads to the FMR, then into the input of my amp. How would I go about doing this? Do I just get a plain old switchcraft jack and solder the bare wire of a guitar cable onto it? Or is there a special kind of jack that already has this done? I know Bob Gollihur did something similar, I guess I should try emailng him.