1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help! Yamaha RBX775 neck

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Trathoughts, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Trathoughts

Trathoughts

Jul 7, 2013
    Trathoughts
    Help! UPS snapped my yamaha rbx775 neck. Anyone know where to get one or does anyone have one?!? I'd love to resurrect this beast!

Thanks!!!

2. JustForSport

JustForSport

Nov 17, 2011
    Sorry to hear that-
    haven't seen any necks for sale anywhere, tho.
    One of mine was FedEx dropped at an address a few blocks away-
    was really nice to see a blue BMW delivering my bass- FedEx just left it on his porch and drove off.
    I have 2, and like the string spacing, tone, neck profile (a little more D shaped than Ibanez SRX), one had stock elecs,
    the other, EMG BQS 3 band pre Fodera nickels on that), and haven't settled on strings for the other yet, tho.
    Hope you can find a neck, as I think it's sure worth it.
    BTW, one of mine is blue (bought from a TB'er) and the other is black, a few dings...
    I'd let something else go before these, tho.

3. Trathoughts

Trathoughts

Jul 7, 2013
    Trathoughts
    Well, if anyone is looking to sell one, or trade, I'd be totally down. I have a few pedals I could unleash. Thanks, too bad ups has an iffy success rate. I guess not enough drivers for consistency.

4. Trathoughts

Trathoughts

Jul 7, 2013
    Trathoughts
    Quick bump.

Anyone have a secondhand? I'll buy whatever condition!