1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HELP

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GovGretsch, Oct 31, 2018.

1. GovGretsch

GovGretsch

Oct 31, 2018
    This is the first time I've ever posted on this site, but I've read several threads before looking for answers and have found them more often than not, so thanks for that.

So I'm hoping someone can help me.

As a teenager, my first 6 string bass was the green Johnson Catalyst. Unfortunately, I dont have it anymore but am looking to buy it in the near future and was wondering if anyone knew where i might could find one. There isnt much out there on them so the internet is pretty useless.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to have some of my best days back in my posession.

2. saabfender

saabfender Banned

Jan 10, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Do bass guitars really work that way? If I had the Jazz I had as a teenager, I don't think old emotions would come flooding back. My experience is you can never go home.

3. GovGretsch

GovGretsch

Oct 31, 2018
    It's not so much of a wanting to "go home," but more of wanting one of my prized possessions as a kid back that was taken from me.

It wasnt a high dollar, top-of-the-line instrument, but it was special to me. It was my first 6r. I loved that thing.