Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by norma, Aug 26, 2005.

1. norma

Aug 26, 2005
    My son has a 1985 Ibanez X Series Destroyer bass and a crate 60 series amp. He wants to sell it
    it is in great condition don't want to put it up forsale to high or to low Please any info would help thanks....

I dont have a pic of the one we have but it looks like this pic but black have case to

Attached Files:

2. Some pics and punctuation might help.
  3. As for the bass, Ebay's got a couple out there, one is at $272.98, with some time to go, and the other is a "Buy it Now" for $400.00, with gig damage on the finish. They'd have to be watched to see what they end up going for, but there's a good "thermometer" for pricing yours. Otherwise go to the used guitar shops, newspaper classifieds, google, etc and research what they're going for these days. Same would apply for the amp. Best I can do, since I'm not closely familiar with either, but given some research time, you should be able to come up with a decent asking price.

Good luck! ;)
  4. norma

Aug 26, 2005
  5. No prob. I like "researching" s**t. The "Crate" series might still be out there; check it out for the pricing. :)