Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Help!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Amoilbasso, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Amoilbasso

Amoilbasso

Apr 22, 2000
    Florence
    Could somebody explain me how to post pictures?
    Thank you.

2. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    put "[​IMG]" around the URL of the pic you want posted

(without the quotes)

3. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    ciao fiorentino!! non fare il bucaiolo basta che schiacci il bottone con scritto img e nello sapzio bianco non fai altro che copiare l'indirizzo dell'immagine (tasto destro sull'immagine, properties copi e incolli) questo per immagini su internet se invece vuoi postare immagini dal tuo computer usa l'attach sotto.

capito;)

4. ** translater online **

hello fiorentino!! not to make bucaiolo enough that it crushes the written button with img and in the sapzio the white man you do not make other that to copy the address of the image (key skillful on the image, properties it copies and it glue) this for images on Internet if instead you want to mail images from your computer uses the attach under. understood

** translator offline **

ola señiorita, hables Englis ?

5. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    :D
    really nice work Allodox!! did you use a translator? which one? it's a good translation!
    but ola senorita is not us!
    we are italian and not spanish!:D

you are really in love with your ibanez :p i have seen your avatar! nice bass! i tried one but i didn't feel alright with the neck, i'm a little strange, i feel confortable with the thunderbird....:D

6. Amoilbasso

Amoilbasso

Apr 22, 2000
    Florence
    Uè bauscia,Grazie!
    Te saludi!

7. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    chissà come traducono bauscia sti broccacci di americani??!?!?
    ciao!