1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

help!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by kaseyreever71, Feb 28, 2008.

1. kaseyreever71

kaseyreever71

Feb 28, 2008
    ok i've tried everywhere else and noone can help. does anyone out there know how to play pitiful by the sick puppies??? I really want to learn there songs off of dressed up as life but all the tabs I find are off there first cd.any help would be awsome.

2. kaseyreever71

kaseyreever71

Feb 28, 2008
    i'm acually american.

3. kaseyreever71

kaseyreever71

Feb 28, 2008
    i've tried those sites they only have there 1st cd songs.

4. Yep, you get that with tabs. I personally don't listen to the Sick Puppies and have no idea which songs are from which albums.

You could try these:

http://www.bassmasta.net/s/sick_puppies/

Alternately, grab a copy of either the Amazing Slow Downer or Denzio Music Mentor and put the .mp3s into that.

The Amazing Slow Downer will slow the music down so you can learn the songs by ear.

The denzio music mentor does a half good job of extracting chords from the songs and giving you semi accurate tabs.