Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

HELP

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by superfreak, Jan 8, 2003.

1. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    To post a pic in a thread, how big does it have to be? and how do I post it?

Thank you all for your help

;)

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

324000 bytes is max size

3. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Ok, but how do I post it in a thread?

4. odie

odie Supporting Member

When posting you'll see on the bottom where it says Attach file.

Click on browse, go to the directory/ folder where you want to get the attachment from.

click ok:D

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

The bill is in the mail!!:eek: :D

6. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Ok, you can add this one onto your bill...but ahh...um...hmmm...How do I resize it from infranred?

Would you have that info?

7. odie

odie Supporting Member

You got me on that question I PM'd a couple people that are signed in right now. Maybe they can help.

8. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Cool...thanx...You're the best...wink

9. whew, we did it. we got it figured out. it took a brunette to play with the machine,the computer that is, to get it right.;) nah, my sis is smart, even if she is blonde:D j/k please take no offense anyone who is blonde

10. odie

odie Supporting Member

Cool, what are you going to post?

Do you people live together??

11. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Oh yeah, and we share the same damn computer!...I will be on and morningdove will "hey, let me on TB for a sec...then you can have it back..." Then I will say...Well the same damn thing...It is kind of funny, however, I will have my own place soon, so no more fights with the puter...No...It's cool. Her husband is another story...Gosh, he stays on a game for a full eight hours...THE SAME DAMN GAME...Battlezone....I don't get it!

12. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
    None.
    i've known guys that stay on for a WEEK!

with some help!

its all evil of course. and bad for the complexion.

f

13. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    How do you get the picture to come up right away in the post, instead of having to click on a link?

14. Yall are nuts yo freak your hair is gorgoues. Hey everyone else how's it going? Moringdove the boys look absolutely wonderful. Maybe I will become a supporting member so everyone can see my beautiful boys:D