1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Punk player21, May 11, 2011.

1. Punk player21

Punk player21

May 9, 2011
    Austin MN
    Hey guys, I've been using this Digi Tech bass modeling pedal for a wile now and just got my huge bass set up (amps, new bass guitar ect.) but find it hard to get it to amplify the same way it did on my little bass amp, granted it was only 250 watts and was an old fender combo cab.. But dose anyone have some pointers?

2. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Yes.
    Sell the Digitech bass modeler. ;)

What did you like best about the modeler? We can help you find a subsitute or upgrade. Different basses and amps will react differently...Just the nature of the beast.

3. Punk player21

Punk player21

May 9, 2011
    Austin MN
    I liked the fact that I could make an effect and use it for solos and in randomness thrown into a song or just for "mess around item", i'd want something that I can change the effects on but still be able to be loud and rough on it.

4. ..and now in english?

5. Plunger

Plunger

May 6, 2011
    Sterling, VA
    Are you saying that the levels are not the same when you stomp it on and off with your new rig as compared to the old? How does your new clean tone compare with the old; that would probably give you the answer.

6. Word!

7. Punk player21

Punk player21

May 9, 2011
    Austin MN
    The tone isn't as good. I'm going to just sell the pedal and look for a new one. Any suggestions?

8. IMO, best tone is going to come from individual analog pedals (the Line6 M5, -9, and -13 being the possible exceptions). Your BP80 is good for finding what effects you DO want to look into further, tho...mess with it, decide what effects you do/do not like, and go from there.