1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HELP

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mashby, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Mashby

Mashby

Jan 4, 2012
    hi, my Dad asked me to sell his old bass for him. its a Fender Vintage '62 Jazz Bass - USA import (califonia). it plays really nice but has a bit of damaged varnish were a strap melted to it while gigging in Hong Kong. I've seen this go for new @ around £17/1800. Now considering that this has all the original case, accessories and thank you note from fender what would be a fair asking price?

Once i get an idea i'll post it online. I dont want to price it to high but also dont want to get knocked. i can get photos aswell.
    Thanks

2. Luv2Pla4U

Luv2Pla4U

Feb 18, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    Rule #3: Off-limit Topics & Forum-Specific Rules Controversial topics will be VERY closely moderated. Politics and religious debate/discussion are not allowed in any forum unless specifically allowed by the forum's posted rules ("sticky" threads).

Do not denigrate or defame other discussion forums.

All gear 'for-sale' and 'wanted' text must be limited to posts in the TalkBass Classifieds category. The Bass Guitar Classifieds are open to Supporting Members only.

Price check/"How much is this bass worth"-type threads are limited to supporting members only. Post them in the appropriate forums for the item in question (A question related to the value of a bass guitar should be posted in the Basses[BG] forum, an amplifier in the Amps[BG] forum, etc.)

You are responsible for noting any forum-specific rules pinned to the top of any forum. Please feel free to contact a forum moderator or any of the site administrators if you have any questions regarding any of the rules.

3. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Put it up for auction on Ebay. Whatever it brings is what it's worth.