Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Herd Thinning pt. II: Trace Elliot, Traynor, and Schroeder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by natrab, Dec 16, 2005.

1. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Ok, I'm starting a new thread as I have to move this stuff out and the holidays have me strapped for cash. These will all be listed as shipped prices to the lower 48 (though if you're able to pick up I will subtract the shipping cost).

Trace Elliot 1200SM GP7 - This is a SS, 600 watts per side @ 2Ohms Trace monster. You know how trace rates their amps, so you know how loud this gets. Works fine, lights work. Cosmetically it's a little beat up. Pics. I'm asking $550 shipped.

Traynor Custom Special YBA-3 - SOLD - All tube with 4 x EL34 (can be converted to 6550 for more power. In great working condition. Has had grill cloth replaced and it looks excellent cosmetically. $350 shipped. PIC!

Trace Elliot 410 - Killer 4x10 cab. 8Ohms. This is a green carpet model and the carpet is a little matted and it's missing a rubber foot. $350 shipped. Pics

Schroeder 1210 - SOLD - Great condition, very little use. Includes soft padded cover. $600 shipped.

Schroeder 310212 - PENDING - This is the beast. I've also installed Mesa Boogie track lock casters on it which are the BEST removable casters you will find (worth $60). It does have a padded cover and it's in great condition. $1050 shipped.

I also have some other Mesa and Avatar cabs I will be putting up for sale shortly. I just want to get this stuff out of the way first.

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Also, I'm not interested in trades as I need the cash.

3. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    1210 is sold pending payment from Badmutha

4. ahostagesituati

ahostagesituati

Nov 26, 2005
    how urgent is this sale? if I can have a few days to get things in order I might be interested in that traynor...

5. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    It's nothing urgent. I'm just trying to pay down my debt a little as I just took out a $10,000 loan for paramedic school.

6. ahostagesituati

ahostagesituati

Nov 26, 2005
    you wouldn't happen to have any clips of the traynor, would you?

7. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Not at the moment. Most of this stuff is at my storage, but I'll be pulling it out to sell it. I'll see if I can get a clip for you.

8. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    i'll give you a slightly abused kidney for the big schroeder :D:D

9. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    If you still have the 310212 in a couple of weeks, I will be most interested in taking it off your hands. I will pm you if you still have it listed when I am ready to buy.

10. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    And the 1210 is paid for and gone. BTT

11. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    can you give me dimensions, weight and possibility of adding casters to the Trace Elliot 4x10?

Thanks greatly!

12. dougray

dougray Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2002
    western maryland
    whats up with the avatar cabs? what model are they,ohms,asking price,shipping,etc.

"vague info" ?

thanks,

13. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX

14. Virus

Virus

Apr 16, 2004
    Ontario
    How many watts is the Traynor?

Also are you willing to ship to Canada?

15. toytech

toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    you have a pm on the trace elliot amp.
    Chris

16. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX
  17. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I'm working on getting the avatars measured and boxed. They are two CB112s and a B210. All are 8 ohms. The TE 410 can easily have casters put on it. The Traynor is approx. 100 watts, but they are LOUD watts. I will ship to Canada as long as you pay any extra fees or shipping price involved.

PMs replied to.

18. tornadobass

tornadobass Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Endorsing Artist: Black Diamond & SuperSensitive strings
    Email sent about the Traynor!