Here are my samples back

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nyarlathotep, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Inactive

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    I must apologize. I lost sight of the fact that samples DO help people decide, for better or worse, what they want on their effects boards. In that rage I took my samples off the net, and it is for that, that I apologize. As they say "information is power". I don't apologize, or even regret in the slightest, anything else. I know Im not missed, and I fully realize that this thread will soon fall to the bottomlessness of the internet.

Basically there will be my samples of the BSW, Grunge, Hematoma, Attack Goat, and the POG. The hema/goat stuff is mic'd, the rest direct from the pedal. That's all I really remember, and I don't feel like digging any further. Im not even gonna take the time to find what settings.

The page is: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=917037

2. DaveF

DaveF

Dec 22, 2007
    New Westminster, BC
    Hey Daniel, what happened? I've been off TB for a few days, but you're normally such an easygoing guy. Besides, you're from BC! Cheer up! :D

3. Andy Will

Andy Will

Apr 11, 2003
    London, England
    Cheers for the clips! Just remember on this forum that there are always people who appreciate any info and clips even if they don't post very often!

Good work mate!:)

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021