1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Here I am again my friends, about a wet cab.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Fred Mott, May 11, 2011.

1. Fred Mott

Fred Mott

Nov 20, 2010
    Have any of yo guys seen one of these, it's a LDS 2x8 cab. All I have seen is a picture of it. I don't know the size are weight, I don't know what ohms or wattage. I won't get to see it for a week. I like to get all the info I can before I talk to the guy. It looks to be in very good shape. The ad said a LDS WOET 2x8. I thought this could be cool cab, to use with my MarkBass Jeff Berlin 15. If you know about these cabs, and maybe used one. What do you think of them. And what sound do you think I would get, using it with my MarkBass JB. The guy is only asking $200.00 for it. It won't let me show a picture, I have tried. The speakers are loaded at a angle

2. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
  3. Fred Mott

Fred Mott

Nov 20, 2010
    Most of the LDS 2x8 wet cabs I've seen, the speakers are side by side. This cab is taller with the speakers at an angle.