1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Here I am... teach me!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Timmy B, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Timmy B

Timmy B

Jun 13, 2007
    I've played the bass for 10 years now, all self-taught, and I'm nowhere as good as I should be! I just need some good mentors to help me figure out some details and take me to the higher levels.

The main information I lack is how to get really awesome TONE - like the tone Flea gets on the chorus of "Aeroplane" - that super fat , smooth, almost bass synth sound. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum (a first for me), and hopefully I can offer something to some beginners as well - although I consider myself a 10-year old beginner myself!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021