Here we go!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gard, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Well Atlantan TBers, here is your final warning - the horde from your southern border is preparing an invasion!

Brendan and myself will be leaving Orlando bright and early tomorrow morning and heading north, so get ready...

There will be a couple of fun things to put fingerprints on, courtesy of Bass Central. If there are any last-minute requests, too bad! :p ;)

Anyhow...we'll see y'all tomorrow at bassmonkeee's gig, or Saturday at muggy's shindig.

Hide the women and children!!!!

2. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Hide the children, show me where da wimin at!

3. for some reason, the idea of driving north to atlanta makes my head hurt.
  4. N itt0

N itt0

Oct 5, 2002
    Marietta, GA
    See you all this weekend! Can anyone re-post the directions to the Friday night gig? Also, do we all want to meet outside somewhere, or just try and find each other inside?
  5. All of yous go and have fun - don't yous even think about me once this weekend :( I'll be just spiffy here in cold NYC. :bawl:

Mike :p

Have a blast everyone. Take much pictures.
  6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i'm not sure that there's going to be a gig on friday night - i got an email from jason saying that the gig was off. maybe we can get him to check in here?

the saturday gig at the somber reptile, however, is still on :D.
  7. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Hide the children, forget the women, leave me the men

8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    wish i could make it. :(

Well, don't let Brendan talk your ears off. :p
  9. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    John's right. No gig. :( The club isn't making enough money with the crappy weather to pay us our fee, so they are holding off of live music until the Spring.

Sorry, guys. Dave Siff's drummer's second band is playing, and he's a monster (imagine Keith Moon crossed with Animal, and you get the idea). That could be fun after a meal at the Meat Hut (otherwise known as Charro De Boi:D ).
  10. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Y'all have a good drive. Mark and I are gonna be heading out early saturday morning. How far is it from Orlanda for y'all? I guess it'll be about 6 hours or so for us to drive up.