I just got a Peavey cirrus a couple weeks ago, and I had broke one of the saddle slides on the bridge adjusting the intonation. At first I thought I'd tightened the lock screw a bit much, but after looking at it, I realized that it was already broken. Here's a picture of the "fix" that had been employed. If you'll notice, that's a piece of razor blade that was super glued (looks like) to the bottom of both pieces. The fixer sanded the bottoms of the pieces sligtly to get the glue to stick a bit more, but they failed to get through the plating, which caused the sanding to really be useless. Naturally, this fix didn't hold up. Fortunately, Peavey customer service was awesome about it, and mailed me one out right away. For free. Thought you'd enjoy this, P.