1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HeroIncredible vs. his neighbours locked house

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by heroincredible, Sep 9, 2008.

1. A little over 5 hours ago one of my neighbours kids shows up at my house because his parents aren't home yet, so I let him in because it was raining and because I felt bad for the kid (12) being locked out of his house.

His parents aren't home yet, and I haven't been able to reach them anywhere. Normally I wouldn't have a problem letting someone crash in one of the extra beds, or even getting him to school in the morning if his parents still aren't home, but this kid is getting to be too much to handle. After I let him in he demanded that I make him dinner, then complained because it wasn't what he wanted. Since then hes been prying into everything. Hasn't broken anything yet, but he's made a pretty big mess.

Hopefully his parents come home soon, but if they don't, I'm considering booting the kid and trying to get him back into his house somehow (not option #1 under normal circumstances, but I can see him getting further out of control if I try to get him to sleep). Any ideas, or should I just tough it out until his parents come home?

2. Give him some of those "Kid's Valium". Works like a charm.

3. "Kids Valium"?

4. do a barrel roll

5. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    Duct Tape.

'nuff said.

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Send his parents a bill for babysitting!

7. :D

Although if his parents show up and see him duct taped from head to toe strapped to a chair...

8. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Do you have a belt?

9. I've considered that, but I imagine there would be repercussions from his parents for that. I have managed to get him to say please and thank you if he wants something though.

10. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Hit him with a sack of oranges. It won't leave bruises but it'll still show him whose boss.

11. Jonny B

Jonny B

Nov 5, 2006
    WI
    LMFAO!

12. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Tell him: "My house, my rules. If you don't like it then that's too bad, the doorstep can be comfy if you just give it a chance."

13. Lmao. I managed to get him to calm down by threatening to boot him out of the house if he didn't behave.

14. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I forgot you're Canadian. Deprive him of the maple syrup and throw your Mucklucks at him.

:D

15. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    and pull his toque over his head... That gets em every time.

16. That might've been better than depriving him of bagged milk. He's lactose intolerant, so the milk thing was actually beneficial to his health...dammit. Although I guess I could beat him with the milk.

17. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    In case anyone needs a diagram.

[​IMG]

18. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    1. Make the kid drink the whole bag of milk.
    2. Curse when your bag falls out of the pitcher.
    3. Stick the bag over the kids head.
    4. Wrap with caribou sinew to form a tie around his neck.
    5. ???
    6. PROFIT!

19. Alright so his parents just picked him up. Mom forgot to leave the door open so he could get in. They had hired a babysitter, but since nobody was home to let her in, she ended up leaving. I ended up getting an apology for his behaviour and $50 :D, sweet.

20. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Good thing you didn't take my last suggestion. :meh: