1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HEXE bitcrusher review and clips.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jucas, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    Great find. I like the idea of the tempo link between the Radar Phase and the Aqua trem.

2. i would love one of these......but bank transfers only.....

for those who have forgotten international bank transfers charge fee's at both ends 80% of the time and they are often ridiculous :(

and i REALLY like this pedal

3. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Just a side note. Got a response from the builder, the Orbiter was really a one off. It was a Polyphase clone that someone else had started and needed a lot of help with and which he later suggested a bunch of new options. He said that he won't be building any more since he "doesn't clone pedals" for his own line. Interesting.

Yeah, honestly I'm not all that fond of tap tempo phasers (I've tried the PH-3 and the Tap-A-Phase) but the idea is really cool.

And that Aqua Trem has caught my eye. I knew I would regret selling my Empress and now I want it back. But maybe I'll try that Aqua first if it gets finished any time soon.