1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

hey all heres a song

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by gafbass02, Apr 23, 2006.

1. gafbass02

gafbass02

Nov 9, 2005
    cheltenham uk
    Thought id copy and paste this here, please note IT IS NOT MY PLAYING ON THIS RECORDING!!!!!!!!, but enjoy it anyway (melodic metal)

Ok all some news here for you, firstly Doublecross is progressing well with the nwe members and i gotta say the new album is sounding great!, some big changes but its still us!, bear with us its gonna be a good un!
    AND Balance of Silence the metal band i play for would like to announce two new members: Jonny Tearle from Calling all cars and Gen on drums and none other than Steve Kelly from some 'other band' on guitar!
    For those of you that dont know BoS are quite the sensation on myspace and the underground uk melodic metal scene and could really do with some help and backing from the likes of you lot, and to celebrate the new line up WE'VE ONLY GONE AND PUT OUR BIGGEST SONG 'FORCING SAMSARA' AVAILABLE ON MYSPACE AS A FREE DOWNLOAD! www.myspace.com/balanceofsilence
    Go on check us out!
    Many Thanks to you all, more DC news before long!
    Take care
    Gaf

2. gafbass02

gafbass02

Nov 9, 2005
    cheltenham uk
    bump