Hey Bongo Fans (eBay sighting)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fookgub, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Smallequestrian

Smallequestrian Rock and/or Roll Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Beta Tester: Source Audio
    Oh dear g-d, the humanity! Who the hell did that, and I hope they were shot.
  2. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    For shame! :scowl:

I hope Bovinehost doesn't see that one.

3. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    Isn't that pretty much saying, "Even though the modification was done to the electronics, this bass sounds amazing acoustically, and even better when the electronics are actually used!"? :eyebrow:

And regardless of what was done to arguably the best feature of the Bongo, am I the only one who thinks that IE's policy of "This is also up for purchase on a sales floor, so even if you win you might not have won" is complete and utter crap, and should be banned by eBay?
  4. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    Jeeze, whatever was done to that thing, don't buy it. That particular GC is by my house and they are the biggest bunch of crooks and idiots you've ever met. Due to a screw up on their part I was turned down for a $400 credit app, which caused me to lose the 1yr no payment-no interest financing. And, according to them, you can't re-file another app for 30 days.

Now, with that said, I've just recently walked into a Lincoln Mercury dealer and walked out with a brand new Aviator for my wife. Credit went through just fine and loan is in my name, not both of us. So tell me, how could the GC app come back denied for $400 friggining dollars ?. My credit rating has been spotless all my life, *** !?