Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hey Clutch Fans

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by bassboysam, Jan 7, 2005.

1. You guys heard the new Live in Flint CD? That is one hell of a recording, too bad the camera operators got too drunk and they were not abe to release it on DVD, but it will still rock your socks off. Just saw them back in december at the opera house in toronto with Electric Magma and Fu Manchu. One of the best shows I have seen! All the bands were just on.

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Nice, I will check it out.

3. Definitely gonna check that one out. I cant wait till the day Neil and the boys decide to come to Mississippi and rock the place out.

4. You cant get it in stores, its a double cd from the "Evening with Clutch Tour". 2 full sets of clutch. Unfortunatley its only available at the shows or through their website. The only thing better would have been if they included the Bakerton Groups opening set...can you imagine almost 3 hours of JP and Dan! If anybody wants a copy of the Bakerton set i have a soundboard recording from a show in April of 2004.

5. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Clutch....those boys rawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!