Hey Emjazz... How's the Walkabout?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Funkee1, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Funkee1

Jul 19, 2002
    I had the pleasure of selling a Mesa Walkabout head the other day to a fellow, I later found out was one of our very own Talkbass forumites: Emjazz!

He came in with a to die for Benavente bass, and we talked for quite a while!

Cool guy, great bassist, killer bass!

I hope we were able to get you a satisfactory deal! :bassist:
  2. jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Hey man!
    Actually, you didn't sell the amp to EMJazz....you sold it to Jacochops!! That be me! EMJazz lives in New Hampshire....oddly enough, that's where I'm originally from!! (OK, now this is getting wierd! :D ) Great meeting and hanging with you, man! Thanks for the compliments, and thanks for the great deal!

Actually, I'm considering trading the head for an Eden 400...the Mesa sounds great flat, but if I need to add EQ, it's REALLY powerful, to the point where any added tone tweaking sounds really artificial. Maybe I'm just too damn picky....
    I'd trade it to you for an Eden WT 400.... :eyebrow: oh yessss....you dooooo....you WANNNNT to trade heads...ohhhhh yyyeeeessss! :D
  3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Man, I hate those crazy nights when you go to bed and wake up only to find out that you were in California at some point........... :D