Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by downstairs, Sep 12, 2001.

1. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    I haven't posted here in a while, well, i didn't get that rogue 5-string, i got myself a jay-turser 5-string music man copy. it looks like the 4-string with the oval pickguard, just 5 strings, and it dosen't have active electronics, just a volume and 2 tones for each side of the humbucker, i need some EQ help though, something to make it go "BOOM" and not "thum". My eq frequencies are 100hz, 300hz, 600hz, 1.5k, 3k, 8k, help me please. Dammit, i think this shoulda gone under setup, uh, admins, get to your job lol.

2. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    i paid $300 for it, its awesome, you can't beat that.

3. flipperwhite

flipperwhite

Jul 12, 2001
    usa
    you might want to concider putting stingray electronics in that bad boy.

4. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    how much would music man electronics cost? and does Ernie Ball make a passive music man?

5. flipperwhite

flipperwhite

Jul 12, 2001
    usa
    I think they do make a passive one,if not their should be other good manufacturers who do.about $..?I saw a replacement for a stingray at mars for $80.

6. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    i can hope that i find that and my mom agree's that it'd be a nice help for me