1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by theperfectdrug, Jun 25, 2007.

1. theperfectdrug

theperfectdrug

Jun 25, 2007
    im not sure how the site works, so if im doing something wrong, i apologize in advance.

i found out about this site completely by accident and am extremely excited i did!!

so heres a question ive desperately been wanting an answer to:

ive been wanting to get a cello for a while, a big one, not one specifically for beginners. ive always picked up on most instruments quickly so why waste the money. so what kind of cello do i get? i see ones for 200...and then ones for 900. they all look the same. im obviously poorly experienced at this so please help me pick one. im looking for something...gothic. brooding almost. a sound of sadness and fear almost. (romanian is a plus) i lve apocalypticas inquisition symphony, especially the part 3/4 way into the song thats just..fast and furious. dont know if that helps. a sound like that almost. please give me any advice, as i welcome it all! Thank You so much!!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021